Saturday, October 4, 2014

5 METER JUMP

It was cloudy and lovely today. I will always love rain and will never be able to explain why.



This afternoon we went to a different indoor pool and you guessed it, I jumped off the 5 meter platform. I don't know who I am anymore. Aizea was too scared the entire time and I got a burst of courage from wanting to see her overcome her fears. I just stepped off and didn't think twice about it. It worked! After I jumped, she went for it and of course wanted to go again... And again... I remember being much older than her and chickening out any time someone pushed me to do something out of my comfort zone. Proud of both of us today :)

There it is, everyone. (photo: Marius Morstøl Jenssen)
Lucia is leaving for the airport around 4AM for a business trip in Spain and since Trond doesn't get back from his trip until late tomorrow afternoon, that means juggling the three girls for around ten hours. I'm mostly worried that Amy is going to absolutely lose it once she realizes her mom is gone. But we'll hope that isn't the case... 

Until tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment