Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Catching Up

My goal was to blog every other day at least aaand I failed. But over the past few days, I've been either busy or sleeping so that's a good enough excuse for me. So here are some pictures of what I've been up to lately. 

So the other day, I made Tuscan Sausage Soup. Courtesy of Pinterest and Feast on the Cheap.  (recipe: here) Mine turned out like more of a pasta but it was soooo yummy, and even better the second day. Trust me.



In other news, autumn has continued to look amazing here. The current week's forecast is rain, rain, and rain so I'm glad I captured a picture of a nicer day. Won't last much longer now.


Annnd it snowed one day, so I wore a ski jacket and panicked. 


Then, I went to Trondheim from Thursday through Sunday to visit my favorite people. I haven't done a lot of traveling around Norway so it was really weird being in a different area with different dialects. I LOVED it and will most likely head back in a few months. 

at the student bar
we made sushi one night :)
view from my bus window
Now I've returned to Bærum so it's back to au pair days and finishing my never-ending classes. Hope everyone's having a good week!

No comments :

Post a Comment