Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reese's Puffs + a cold Saturday

Finally, it's the weekend! I'm using it to study, which is a bummer, but I'm so glad I'm getting some much needed time to recharge. Yesterday, I received a huge box of goodies from my mom, making her the world's best mom. I mean it. I asked her to send a few things that I "needed" and she went above and beyond. I should be stocked on the basics for a while now.

YAS

I've been binge eating Reese's Puffs since this photo was taken.
Today, after a very lazy morning, I've made my way to Oslo where I'm doing a bit of reading for school. It's getting colder outside and by Thursday, the high is supposed to be only 45 degrees! As I write, I'm sitting in a warm, candlelit coffee shop listening to Frank Ocean and drinking a hot cup of coffee. I can't wait to finish my schoolwork so I can come here just to read a book and relax. Snow shouldn't be too far off either and I'm so excited for my second Norwegian winter. 

flashback from October 2009 :')
Unfortunately this Government reading isn't going to do itself so I'm off. Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment